architecture

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ten Fours

Rob decided to pass along some annoyance, though I rather like this sorta thing. So here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Caddy
2. Vegetable preparer (I washed lettuce in a basin full of cold, cold H20)
3. Dishwasher
4. Bookstore clerk
Four films I can watch repeatedly:
1. Groundhog Day (no joke)
2. Being John Malkovich
3. School of Rock (formerly Dazed & Confused)
4. Taxi Driver
Four places I've lived:
1. Northbrook
2. Manhattan (The Little Apple)
3. Castiglion Fiorentino
4. Chicago (4 places in the city, coincidentially...wait. 5 actually)
Four television programs I like to watch:
1. The Simpsons
2. Lost
3. This Old House
4. Poirot Mysteries (on dvd)
Four places I've been to on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Japan
3. Wales
4. New York City
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Grilled Cheese
2. Pancakes
3. Pesto
4. A good cheeseburger
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Bloglines (most of my "browsing" these days)
2. Archinect
3. The Archi-Tourist (Another plug for my latest undertaking)
4. Yahoo! Mail (yea, I know, kinda boring)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In a piazza somewhere in Italy
2. Under a canopy of stars (or somewhere where I can at least see stars)
3. At a bookstore
4. On the couch
Four bloggers I am annoying:
1. Eric (it's about time for an update on your page)
2. Neal
3. Frank (that should be easy, seeing you've already done it)
4. Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment