architecture

Friday, January 18, 2008

BLDGBLOG @ The Bartlett

[Image: Photo by Eran Brokovich for National Geographic News].

For the next 8 or 9 days I will be in and out of range, possibly unable to post. I'm flying to London tonight and I will be back the following weekend.
However, I will be giving a lecture at the Bartlett School of Architecture on Wednesday, January 23, at 6:30pm – so if you're in London, and you've got an overwhelming need to hear about artificial reefs and tectonic warfare and urban soundscapes and climate change and sovereign trapdoors and dungeon instancing and the future of surveillance and offshore utopias – in other words, all the things that normally appear here on BLDGBLOG – then please feel free to come out, bring your friends, and roar for urban speculation. The more the merrier.
It's my first international lecture, and I'm excited!

I believe, as well, that I'll be introduced by Alex Haw, who helped set up the lecture in the first place, so it'll be worth coming out just to hear him speak.
And then I'll be back posting next week. If you've never been to BLDGBLOG before, by the way, as good a place as any to start reading might be here and here.
Hope to see some of you there!

(Meanwhile, don't miss the White House Redux competition!)

No comments:

Post a Comment