architecture

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

DSL Woes

Well, as shouldn't be a surprise to many, not everything went smoothly with the recent move to New York. In particular, I'm talking about getting hooked up to the internet at home. It turns out that the order for home phone and DSL service before the move did not go through, so it had to be done again after the move, meaning I won't be connected at home for another two weeks. This isn't a particularly big deal for this page or my weekly page even, but it does mean I can't send out my subscription notices for my weekly page. Hopefully those readers will find their way here and bear with the interruption in service. Regardless, I do apologize for the inconvenience; it probably bothers me much more than you.

Moving on, I was surprised to see today that my current school has a similar school color to my undergraduate school. This was definitely not intentional, though kinda funny. Take a look.

Missing image - kstate.gif

Missing image - logolg55.gif

Looks like I'll be purple for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment